At Landscape and Maintenance Solutions, we regard the health, safety and welfare of our staff, clients and site users as an integral part of our operations. In consultation with our staff, we developed and implemented a comprehensive OS&H policy which is designed to maintain a safe and healthy work place at all times. The key stipulations of our policy include:
- That the health, safety and welfare of Landscape and Maintenance Solutions staff, clients and site users are both the individual and collective responsibility of all our employees.
- That we will continue to evaluate accident prevention and control, hazard control and training as priorities.
- That we recognise our statutory responsibilities set out by applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice and shall adhere to these responsibilities.
- That we work together with all relevant employees and stakeholders in occupational safety and health matters.
- That we maintain safety rules, policies and procedures with which all employees, contractors and visitors are required to adhere.
- That we investigate promptly any accident, near accident or unsafe condition in order to undertake corrective actions immediately.
- That staff at all levels of our company actively participate in OH&S education, induction, training and compliance.
- That we provide all Landscape and Maintenance Solutions’ employees with the appropriate personal protective equipment needed to safely undertake their work and that this equipment will comply with the relevant Australian Standards.